- To end the persecution of psychedelic drug users.
- To speak up against the injustices of the current drug policies.
- To encourage political and mainstream-media engagement with the issue.
- To represent psychedelics and their effects in a fair and evidence-based manner.
- To advocate ‘Cognitive Liberty’ as a basic Human Right.
- To highlight the damage done to our civil, cognitive and spiritual liberty when we live within a prohibition of ethneogenic and psychedelic compounds.
- To raise awareness and encourage critical thought.