Aside from an assault on The Human Rights Act, the new Tory government are in the process of removing their citizenry’s freedom to experience non-ordinary states of consciousness through the use of mind-altering substances.
The proposed legislation can be found here.
- The bill makes production supply, offer to supply, possession with intent to supply, import or export of any psychoactive substance illegal.
- The bill lists various “legitimate” forms of mind altering substances: alcohol, tobacco, caffeine and medical products.
- This legislation is tantamount to a prescription of approved psychological states: working, consuming, and self-abuse with alcohol/tobacco are the only options available to British citizens from now on.
- The exception of alcohol, caffeine, and tobacco make it clear that the “legitimacy” of given substances has nothing to do with harmfulness to individual users, but compatibility with current social norms and economic needs.
- Banned substances will, presumably, include ALL ENTHEOGENS , regardless of their history of use, their spiritual associations, and their mind-expanding qualities.
- Substances are banned are to be banned solely on the basis of whether or not they are psychoactive: regardless of any research or understanding of the potential harms or benefits of a given substance.
- Controlling neurological states is a clear infringement of our right to freedom of thought, conscience, and religion: given that all religious, cognitive and emotional states can be correlated with (and are widely believed to be caused by) neurological states.
- With other countries making progress on the march against prohibition towards a free citizenry, Britain regresses into cognitive fascism.
Watch this space for a petition and protest information.
Taoists believe that the experience of ego death is evil.
Bliss, love, divine experiences, and visions of angels are carrier waves for sinister psychological forces.
Classic texts like The Philokalia, The Way of the Bodhisattva, and the current understanding of the Tao Te Ching, all the way to modern books like Shaking Medicine and The Power of Now celebrate ego death but none of these books deliver the actual experience.
As you read this, Americans are chugging ayahuasca and reporting their experiences on youtube!
Now we can investigate the actual experience of ego death and not the sanitized version discussed by Eckhart Tolle, Bradford Keeney, and other spiritual writers.
Take the example from the video I have posted below… Taylor Marie is an attractive 20 something all American woman who is essentially advocating associating with oozing demons, little dead girls, hellish imagery, and terrifying…
View original post 125 more words
Weaning off of antidepressant medications after taking them for many years is very challenging, both physically and emotionally. I knew that if I wanted to benefit fully from an ayahuascaceremony I had to clear all traces of SSRI (selective serotonin uptake inhibitors) drugs from my body. However, this was difficult because I had become dependent on them to function in everyday existence. Those that have used these drugs can attest to their power and the surprising nature of their strong withdrawal symptoms and side effects. It is important not to consume ayahuasca if you are taking any drug that affects your serotonin levels because combining the two can cause serotonin syndrome, a very serious and potentially fatal condition. Ayahuasca also contains several compounds that are MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitor). MAOI drugs have very strong negative interactions with a wide variety of medications. It is important to understand the potential…
View original post 504 more words
Ayahuasca is the name given to a brew that is usually a combination of two plants. The first is a large vine, Banisteriopsis caapi. This vine is also given the name of ayahuasca and it contains harmine, harmaline and tetrahydroharmine, which are all monoamine oxidase inhibitors. The second is a small ground plant, usually a member of the Psychotria genus, which contains the hallucinogenic DMT molecule. The vine must be combined with the ground plant for the DMT to be absorbed into the bloodstream. Due to the fact that the vine contains MAOI compounds, there are important dietary regulations that must be followed to avoid negative food-drug interactions. Any food with high amounts of tyramine should be avoided with ayahuasca.
This plant mixture has been used for thousands of years by the native people of the western Amazon for its divination and healing purposes. One of the most common themes of…
View original post 290 more words
Sacred ceremonies are containers within which psychic forces and people are held. The form of the ceremony might differ, but there are essential elements in all traditions. Take for example the peyote ceremony of the Native American Church. The ceremonial space is a circular gathering with an opening in the east where the sun comes up. This could be out in the open or enclosed within a Tipi or Hogan. There is an altar, fire, and medicine. There are sacred symbolic instruments which are used in traditional ways. The pattern is well known by the participants. The beginning involves prayers and activities such as making the crescent shaped altar, lighting the fire, placing the instruments and medicines in the right places at the prescribed times. There will be another prayer with tobacco and/or cedar smoke by the leader(s) and the people, followed by sharing the peyote medicine. Then the singing…
View original post 910 more words